CASA MANNABLISS is a co-op of amazing local yoga and meditation teachers, healers, and educators who are committed to teaching sacred and conscious living practices, building community and nourishing our members’ bodies, minds, and souls. We are grounded in the science of our practices and bring it to you from a place of love, with a desire to create magic, peace and beauty in yours’ and your families’ lives. Check out the schedule page for class days and times.
Live In Studio Classes $16.75 per class, $150.00 for 10 class pack
On-Line Zoom Classes $12.50 per class, $111 for 10 class pack
We are excited to be able to serve you live at our studio and via zoom. We have reopened our studio with a limited number of live classes and a capacity of 20 students for yoga classes and 40 students for seated workshops and meditations. We will also continue to have on-line classes for those of you who prefer to practice from home. The decision as to whether to continue to maintain social distancing or not is a highly personal decision and we honor you, wherever you are at. In order to ensure the health and safety of our students, teachers and staff, Casa Mannabliss has implemented the following COVID-19 Cleaning and Heal Safety Policy and Procedures at our studio:
- All students and teachers are asked to stay home if any of the following symptoms are present: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea. All students and teachers are also asked to stay home for 14 days (a) post travel or contact with any person who has traveled to a location that is high risk of coronavirus or (b) if they or a person they have had contact with has or suspects they have coronavirus.
- All yoga classes are limited to 20 students and seated classes are limited to 40 students. Students must sign up in advance on-line to reserve their spot for a live class at least one hour before class. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance for refund. Walk ins are not permitted as capacity is limited.
- We ask that students set up their mats with sufficient distance from others to maintain safety. Students and teachers are encouraged to wear masks/facial coverings during entrance and exit of building. Masks are not required while on a mat practicing.
- Students will enter and exit through the back garden door and go immediately to their mats.
- Students are asked to exit the studio immediately after class. We ask that any post class socialization occur outdoors and at your own risk for safety and liability reasons and to allow time for cleaning and sanitation in between classes.
- In order to maintain safe social distance, Casa Mannabliss teachers will not offer hands on assists nor the big hugs we so love to give.
- We ask that teachers and students bring their own water and water bottles. We also asked that teachers and students bring the least amount of items possible to the studio. Shoes should be kept at the entrance and all other items shall be kept on the person or near their mat.
- We ask that students and teachers use the bathroom at their home or office before arriving to minimize use of bathrooms at the facility. The only facility bathroom that will be available for use is the bathroom inside of the studio. The bathroom in the retail space and the retail space itself are temporarily closed.
- We encourage students and teachers to wash their hands upon arrival to the studio and prior to exiting the studio with antibacterial soap for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Casa Mannabliss will have antibacterial soap in our bathrooms and hand sanitizer with 60%+ alcohol in the studio. Handwashing procedures shall be posted in our bathrooms.
- We ask that all students and teachers to cover their mouths and noses with a tissue or use the inside of their elbow when coughing or sneezing. Tissues should be thrown in the trash immediately after use and hands washed according to CDC guidelines which will be posted in bathrooms.
- Casa Mannabliss has installed an air purification system that includes UV light, ozone and ionization and shall maintain the system on and according to manufacturers suggested use at all times.
- The facility is cleaned daily and in between each class. In addition, a professional housekeeping service conducts deep cleaning 3x weekly. Cleaning staff will wear disposable gloves and mask. Surfaces will be cleaned and sanitation with EPA approved cleaning products used according to EPA and CDC guidelines and Enviro-masters (our environmental sanitation company guidelines). Cleaning requirements include wiping down floors, counters, electronics, door handles, light switches, desks, phones, keyboards, computers/ipads, toilets, faucets, sinks, toilets, phones, remotes and floors with an EPA approved product using EPA approved guidelines for the product.
- Casa Mannabliss will minimize use of any products that require laundering. If laundering is required, such items shall not be shaken out, will be maintained in a sealed bag post use and shall be laundered in hot water and according to CDC guidelines.
Your heath and safety are our utmost priority. If you have any suggestions, feedback or would like additional information, please email us at email@example.com.